Proficient and creative Web developer with a strong history in website management and development. Expert in all aspects of WordPress and WooCommerce websites creation, including design, plug-ins, and implementation. Skilled in creating engaging and interactive websites and e-commerce platforms with WooCommerce. Excel at team projects and leadership. Detail-oriented and knowledgeable in various programming languages. Dedicated to superior customer service at all levels from the first meeting with a client to the website maintenance after launch.
My drive for action and innovation has allowed me to acquire strong skills in my field. Dynamism, enthusiasm and team spirit are the key words that punctuate my ambition in professional life.
Online booking engine that allow customer and ticket easily anytime, and anywhere with a focus on customer support (offering 24/7 support)
This project is related to a competion organized by Senegalese IT Department Agency.Social impact project for health care monitoring system
E-commerce plateform for buying Artcraft products design by talented senegalese artists, promote local artisants and african artcraft.
Texcelist is a company providing WordPress and WooCommerce services through many varieties of website and e-commerce platforms.
From Jul 2018 - to Jul 2020
- Executed and monitored standards for user interfaces page design and graphics development
- Design email template pages for travel customers and campaing marketing of CTS booking department
- Provided technical support to both in-house staff and user departments for all network applications.
- Trouble-shooting and tracking issues, logs bugs, and collaborating with team to define site releases
- Ensures cross browser compatibility and user experience (UI-UX)
From May 2019
- Build websites using WordPress
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients
- E-commerce plateform development and integration with WooCommerce
- integrate artcraft products with prices
- Payment getway integration with paypal checkout
- Provide technical support to clients
- Write coding using HTML and CSS
- Design new features for existing websites
- Act as the company consultant in creating best user experience strategies to be integrated with new website builds
- Customize themes to meet clients’ requirements
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction
- Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services
From Julliet 2018 - to Feb 2019
- Managed comments from visitors, including private emails and comments posted on the site
- Introduced new plug-ins and extensions to make the website more usable and interactive
- Created content for blog and SEO purposes to help drive traffic to the site
- Writing posts and managing a team that made posts on a regular basis
- Updated website as instructed by client to introduce new features and content.
- Ensured hardware and software worked properly without errors
- Helped in the creation of new website features to update sites for new SEO rules
Among African young developers, I am a recipient of Google Africa Scholarship in Mobile Web Specilaist Track. In this program, I master world-class curriculum developed with experts from Google and Udacity.
January 2018 -Present
Build PWA Work with most browsers and devices (mobile and desktop) with a progressive codebase .Fit all screen and form factors using a responsive design, Leverage service workers to enable offline first connectivity (HTTPS required), Provide an app-like experience that leverages re-engagement tools, such as push notifications for UX and Leverage a web app manifest to describe the used resources
April 2014 - June 2018
Companies as Podart for Environment, Teralko, Tadex
1167, Rue 10 Nimzath 1, Dakar, Senegal